Friday 9, April @ 11:00 – 13:00
Cost: £75 +vat (see note below regarding VAT)
Please fill out your details below to sign up for this event.
Inspire, equip and liberate your operations managers and GMs
Join the Transition team for a two-hour, high-energy, online event, that will take the members of your team and equip them to return with the confidence in themselves to re-ignite their business and equipped with the tools to inspire their team.
Most pubs and bars have been closed for eight months of the last 12…
Do you have a plan to help get your teams to be in the right mindset for welcoming customers again?
At Transition, we believe that while technical skills will fairly quickly be re-mastered it’s going to be a challenge for operating with confidence – with both customers and colleagues.
Our two-hour programme will enable your leaders to thrive when we re-open, not just survive
This is an operator-focused event to re-engage the skills they already have. To remind them of the wonders of hospitality and help them get their head in the right place for when the doors re-open and staff and customers return.
- Momentum and Motivation – learn how to inspire progress
- The Power of YES – understand how harnessing positivity makes the difference
- Climb the Engagement Ladder – master the use of this powerful leadership tool
- Small Changes = Big Impact – demystify the art of how to make a big difference
- Mastering Objectivity – using clarity and focus, rather than emotion, to make decisions
- Banishing Imposter Syndrome – we help you answer the question “can you still cut it?”
- Engage the #BLAH – learn to unlock the potential of your team as a mindful leader
- And so much more…
An investment that will reap rewards for you, your team and your venues…
This on-line experience, led by our own Karen Turton, will restore confidence and positivity to GMs, helping them galvanise their teams to achieve outstanding performance – from standing to start to top speed in no time at all.
How to book?
There are two open courses – on Friday 9th April – with limited numbers available to ensure maximum engagement. Book for 11:00 or 14:00 (both two-hour events) at email@example.com.
We will pay YOUR VAT!
The programme costs just £75 (+vat) but if an individual makes a booking for their own development – we will pay the VAT.
Now IS the time to invest to make sure your venues run well, your teams are engaged and your customers enjoy the experience that you want them to have.
NB. If you wish to discuss a Bespoke Confidence Regained course exclusively for your business please just email the team here.
Make your booking
One of our team will be in touch to confirm the delegate details.